MOVING IN A COVID-19 WORLD: BEST PRACTICES
The unfortunate truth is that Covid-19 is likely to remain in the general population through the
foreseeable future. We feel that the following are the best available practices to date. These
practices represent the best guidelines for completing a move that is safe for our employees
FOR OUR CLIENTS WE ASK THAT YOU...
1. Notify us immediately if you or anyone in your residence is sick. We’ll want to
reschedule your move to a later date when everyone is healthy.
2. Wear a mask the entire time you are near our movers. We will decline your move, with
no refund, if you do not wear proper PPE.
3. Not be present at your own move. If you can safely do so, please consider leaving once
you have completed the necessary paperwork. If you cannot do so then please confine
yourself to another room during the move.
4. Make sure that our movers will have access to a working faucet and restroom during the
5. Sanitize / Disinfect all surfaces and items that the movers may come into contact with.
6. Pack your items at least 24 hours in advance of your move and then quarantine those
boxes until move day.
WE WILL DO THE FOLLOWING...
1. We will temperature check our employees each morning before they begin their shift.
2. We will sanitize our trucks and equipment each morning before the crew leaves to start
3. We will provide all employees with masks, gloves, and hand soap / sanitizer.
4. We attempt to send the smallest crew size possible to complete your move. Again, we
are trying to limit the number of people you need to be in contact with.
5. Advise our employees on best practices for hand washing / sanitizing throughout the
course of their workday.