- Plan ahead. Moving can be very stressful. Packing usually takes longer than one would think.
- Ask family and friends to help prepare.
- Do a little bit everyday and soon enough it will all be ready to go.
- Being more prepared for the move means the move will go faster and more money will saved.
- Everything goes in a box.
- All boxes get taped on the top and bottom.
- If a client cannot lift their own box, it’s too heavy.
- Plastic bins love linens, blankets, and other light, soft items. They tend to crack under the weight of books, cds, or magazines which should all be placed in smaller boxes.
- If you are going to move some things beforehand, consider taking over plants, lamps, cleaning products, and other awkward, loose items.